Our quality handmade cotton masks are uniquely patterned to allow you to express yourself while being protected. Available in a variety of patterns with 6 sizes ranging from Extra Small to XXL. Shown here are Small masks which are for teenagers and small adults. Buy Now.
♥ Hand washable & reusable, sustainable
♥ Double layer for increased protection & comfort
♥ Inside layer is made of soft organic cotton knit for your increased comfort
♥ Filter pocket; polyester non-woven filter
♥ Flexible nose wire to improve fit
♥ Adjustable ear elastics
♥ READY TO SHIP IMMEDIATELY & FREE shipping across Canada! (no tracking number)
♥ Hand-made in Ottawa, Canada
A LITTLE ABOUT OUR FACE MASK LINE
♥ With the onset of COVID-19, I put aside my normal sewing for babies and dolls to make face masks. At first, I made masks for family and friends – some 150 or so. I then sewed for a month or so for Canada Sews – Ontario East to help provide masks and gowns to nursing homes and people on welfare. With this experience behind me, I decided to offer masks for sale through my Etsy shop, offering sized, shaped face masks in 6 sizes for the entire family and offering customization as needed.
♥ Our masks have a woven cotton exterior with a cotton or bamboo knit lining and a polyester non-woven filter. So, what touches your skin is soft and non-irritating – a must when you need to wear masks for long periods of time.
♥ We have supplemented this line with face mask pouches to carry your masks in your purse, briefcase or backpack and more recently we have added lanyards for those who seem to lose their masks when taking them off to eat.
♥ Be safe everyone.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
♥ "I'm a repeat customer here. The masks fit, are well-sewn, and are mailed promptly in careful wrapping."
♥ "A very good quality mask with speedy shipping and great communication from the shop owner! Thank you :)
♥ Our masks provide a physical barrier preventing the transmission of your respiratory droplets (sneezes, coughs, speech droplets).
♥ We suggest having at least 3 or more masks per person to allow for one in use, one as a standby and one in the laundry.
♥ It is recommended that masks be washed in very hot water.
♥ Please wash your mask in hot soapy water before use, and hang / lay flat to dry to retain its shape.
♥ Note that not all masks will be exactly as pictured, especially if fabric with large designs has been chosen.
♥ Coordinating mask carry pouches are available under a separate listing (https://www.etsy.com/.../re-usable-cotton-mask-pouches...).
Disclaimer: Precious Bloom advises that our masks are NOT medical grade. Due to health concerns, masks are not returnable; please measure carefully when ordering to ensure you order the correct size.
(all measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from one mask to another)
Medium (Teenagers and Small Adults)
• Nose to Chin length – 5-3/4” (145 mm)
• Ear to Ear (across nose) – 9-1/2” (245 mm)
Happy with your order? Please leave us a review & follow + tag us on social media!
♥ Message us on Etsy to discuss your order, if needed
♥ Email: preciousbloombb @ gmail.com
♥ Website: http://www.preciousbloom.ca
OTHER FACE MASK PATTERN OPTIONS
FACE MASK LANYARDS
FACE MASK POUCHES
♥ Your order will be packaged with cover stock and a lip 'n tape cellophane bag - suitable for wrapping and gifting; then your order will be inserted in a vinyl shipping envelope to ensure your product arrives in excellent condition.
♥ All orders are shipped on the next business day if at all possible.
♥ Canadian orders are shipped via Canada Post First Class Mail for free; expedited shipments are at the customer's expense.
♥ For shipments going to the United States, please provide us with your PHONE NUMBER and EMAIL ADDRESS which are required to complete the required customs declaration. US orders are shipped via Canada Post Small Packet - Air as soon as the requested contact information is provided.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. Personal information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in Canada and the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) ,I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Elizabeth Hare, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Elizabeth Hare, 6 - 2 Waterfall Lane, Nepean, Ontario K2H 9M8 Canada
Yes, I will gladly consider your request for a custom order. Usually a surcharge is added for such services.
We will be glad to discuss your custom orders; however, a 25% surcharge will be added to custom items.
We suggest that baby items be washed before use with gentle laundry detergent and rinsed at least twice to remove any detergent residue.
Doll clothing may be washed on warm on the gentle cycle in a lingerie bag, unless otherwise noted. DO NOT iron sequins, buttons, netting or Velcro closures.
Face Masks and Mask Pouches should be washed in very hot water and hung to dry unless specific instructions have been given for specialty fabric masks.
We do not offer wholesale products.
Gift wrapping and packaging may be requested; a $5 charge will apply for gift wrapping. Additional shipping charges may apply as well.
I do accept custom orders for doll clothing; however, extra time will be required, as well as extra charges. I cannot guarantee that a specific fabric will be available because I buy fabric for doll clothing in small quantities.
With respect to organic baby items, I also accept custom orders such as fitted sheets and doublet blankets; extra time will be required for such orders. Again, I cannot guarantee that a specific fabric will be available. I buy by the bolt and must buy 4 bolts to place an order.
With respect to face masks, I can work with you to create a customized mask size - smaller or larger; extra charges will apply.
We have samples of the 6 main 18" dolls: American Girl, Journey Girl, Maplelea, MyLife, Newberry, and Our Generation.
If you would like us to customize a dress, for example, for you for a specific doll, please let us know. Extra time and costs will be involved. We may not be able to offer your first fabric choice.
We offer six sizes of masks from Extra Small (3-7 yr) to XXL. In each listing the size of the masks is listed. We are NOT responsible for your choosing the wrong sized mask.
If you wish to order a customized mask, please let us know the dimensions you require (length and width). We may not be able to offer your first fabric choice. Extra charges will apply for custom ordered masks.
Sep 4, 2021
I love this mask so much! First of all, the pattern is super cute, and secondly I love how it fits. I have a small face and most masks just don't fit right, but this one is cute, it's comfortable,and holds up well in the wash!
Jul 1, 2020
Super well made, it is just a bit too big for a 10 year old girl (or a young teenager). This is much more a regular adult size. It is perfect fit for both parents. So it is mine (mom).