This quality hand-made Certified Organic Cotton Flannel Baby Accessories Gift Packages in Elephants Grey includes a 36'x36" (90 cm x 90 cm) receiving blanket, a diaper change pad (approx. 15" x 27" or 38 cm x 68 cm), 2 burp pads (approx. 8" x 24" or 20 cm x 61 cm), 3 sizes of bibs including a bandana bib, and a play/learning block (5" x 5" (12 cm x 12 cm) - baby's first toy - all made with certified organic cotton in a fun ducks on pink pattern (flannel, batting and filling) and presented in a matte Kraft paper set-up box suitable for shipping and adorned with reusable satin edged organza ribbon.
♥ Love is in the details... our swaddling blankets are hypoallergenic and hand-made with ever-so-soft and cozy pre-washed 100% certified organic cotton flannel - a naturally healthy choice for baby.
♥ All blanket edges are surged, folded and top-stitched for durability.
♥ Each blanket measures approx. 36" x 36" (90cm x 90cm) making it suitable for swaddling, nursing, burping, cover-ups for car seat and stroller, and for emergency clean-ups.
♥ Every nursery should have at least 6 receiving blankets because of the many uses for them; the same number for burp pads; at least 3 change pads.
♥ Made in a scent-free, smoke-free environment; we now have a hypoallergenic cat.
♥ Washing instructions: wash in hot water with a mild detergent, machine dry and fold.
♥ Hand-Made in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
A LITTE ABOUT OUR ORGANIC BABY LINE
♥ Being a person myself with a multitude of allergies including to wool, polyester and other man-made fibers and knowing that babies are up to 17 times more sensitive than adults to allergens of any kind, I set out when I started my business in 2006 to make items for baby that would be healthier than what was currently offered.
♥ My goal was to find organic cotton but the journey was a long one to find a good, reliable source of organic fabric. I’m happy to say that all of our baby items are now made with certified organic cotton flannel. We focus our efforts on essentials such as receiving blankets, diaper change pads, burp pads and bibs, but also offer custom sewing services for other items needed for baby.
♥ We believe that with a healthier nursery you will have a healthier baby.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Precious Bloom has impeccable quality when it comes to baby products. I can attest that these products are ready for the messes that kids can provide! The burp cloths were absolutely essential with all of my children. The change mats have endured a lot, and always washed so well no matter the ... 'incident'. I wouldn't use anything else. My babies have only slept on sheets made by Precious Bloom and been snuggled warm with the amazing blankets and quilts. Any products I had been given from elsewhere, just didn't compare." Lynda Kiejko, Calgary AB
♥ Message us on Etsy to discuss your order, if needed
♥ Email: preciousbloombb @ gmail.com
♥ Website: http://www.preciousbloom.ca
♥ All orders are shipped on the next business day if at all possible.
♥ Canadian orders are shipped via Canada Post; you chose the rate that best suits your needs.
♥ For shipments going to the United States, please provide us with your PHONE NUMBER and EMAIL ADDRESS which are required to complete the required customs declaration. US orders are shipped via Canada Post; you chose the rate that best suits your needs.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. Personal information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in Canada and the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) ,I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Elizabeth Hare, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Elizabeth Hare, 6 - 2 Waterfall Lane, Nepean, Ontario K2H 9M8 Canada
Yes, I will gladly consider your request for a custom order. Usually a surcharge is added for such services.
We will be glad to discuss your custom orders; however, a 25% surcharge will be added to custom items.
Baby items should be washed before use with a gentle laundry detergent and rinsed at least twice to remove any detergent residue.
Doll clothing may be washed on warm on the gentle cycle in a lingerie bag, unless otherwise noted. DO NOT iron sequins, buttons, netting or Velcro closures.
We do not offer wholesale products.
Gift wrapping and packaging may be requested; a $5 charge will apply for gift wrapping. Additional shipping charges may apply as well.
I do accept custom orders for doll clothing; however, extra time will be required, as well as extra charges. I cannot guarantee that a specific fabric will be available because I buy fabric for doll clothing in small quantities.
We have samples of the 6 main 18" dolls: American Girl, Journey Girl, Maplelea, MyLife, Newberry, and Our Generation.
If you would like us to customize a dress, for example, for you for a specific doll, please let us know. Extra time and costs will be involved. We may not be able to offer your first fabric choice.