Celebrate Canada Day in style with one of these I LOVE CANADA - CAMO face masks. These masks are offered in two styles: A) a 3-layer mask with the filter layer in the middle; B) a 2-layer mask with a filter pocket and filter included. The choice is yours. Available in 6 sizes for children and adults. Buy Now.
♥ Hand washable, reusable and sustainable
♥ 3-layer face mask. Outer layer is 100% cotton; middle layer is polyester non-woven interfacing (filter) and lining is made of bamboo with its natural wicking properties; adjustable nose wire; adjustable elasticized ear loops.
♥ 2-layer face mask with filter pocket (filter provided). Outer layer is 100% cotton; lining is made of bamboo with its natural wicking properties; filter is made of polyester non-woven interfacing; adjustable nose wire; adjustable elasticized ear loops.
♥ READY TO SHIP IMMEDIATELY with FREE shipping across Canada (no tracking number). If your size is shown as unavailable, please contact us for a custom order (no extra charge).
♥ Handmade in Ottawa, Canada.
♥ Masks provide a physical barrier to help prevent the transmission of your respiratory droplets (sneezes, coughs, speech droplets).
♥ Suggestion: 2 or more masks per person to allow for one in use, one as a standby and one in the laundry.
♥ Wash face masks and filters before first use and after every use in very hot soapy water and hang / lay flat to dry to retain mask shape.
♥ Note that not all masks will be exactly as pictured, in order to minimize fabric waste.
Disclaimer: Precious Bloom advises that our masks are NOT medical grade. Due to health concerns, masks are not returnable; please measure carefully when ordering to ensure you order the correct size(s).
A LITTLE ABOUT OUR FACE MASK LINE
♥ With the onset of COVID-19, I put aside my normal sewing for babies and dolls to make face masks. At first, I made masks for family and friends – some 150 or so. I then sewed for a month or so for Canada Sews – Ontario East to help provide masks and gowns to nursing homes and people on welfare. With this experience behind me, I decided to offer masks for sale through my Etsy shop, offering sized, shaped face masks in 6 sizes for the entire family and offering customization as needed.
♥ Our masks have a woven cotton exterior with a cotton or bamboo knit lining and a polyester non-woven filter. So, what touches your skin is soft and non-irritating – a must when you need to wear masks for long periods of time.
♥ We have supplemented this line with face mask pouches to carry your masks in your purse, briefcase or backpack and more recently we have added lanyards for those who seem to lose their masks when taking them off to eat.
♥ Be safe everyone.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
♥ "Finally, a mask that fits my small adult face and isn't so tight it squashes my nose and makes it hard to breathe! And cute as well! I've ordered four more in other patterns. This one arrived quickly, so neatly packed the mailman was able to just slide it into my letter slot."
♥ "I'm a repeat customer here. The masks fit, are well-sewn, and are mailed promptly in careful wrapping."
♥ "A very good quality mask with speedy shipping and great communication from the shop owner! Thank you :)"
♥ "Finally a mask that fits my small face! Really appreciate the adjustable ties instead of ear loops.
This mask is beautifully made! The inner fabric is very soft. And the over-the-head design is very comfortable. I bought this mask for my 10 year old son and it fits him perfectly. I think I may have to get one for myself...."
MEASURING FOR SHAPED MASKS
Measure from the bridge of your nose to approx. 1 inch (2.5 cm) under your chin bone; if you don’t have a flexible measuring tape, use a piece of string or ribbon and measure the string/ribbon using a ruler.
SIZING OF MASKS: all measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from one mask to another.
Extra Small (Children 3–6)
• Nose to Chin length – 4-5/8” (117 mm)
Small (Children 7–12)
• Nose to Chin length – 4-3/4” (120 mm)
Medium (Teenagers and Small Adults)
• Nose to Chin – Length – 5-3/4” (145 mm)
• Nose to Chin length – 6-1/8” (155 mm)
• Nose to Chin length – 6-1/2” (165 mm)
• Nose to Chin length – 7” (180 mm)
Happy with your order? Please leave us a review on Etsy, favor our shop, and follow + tag us on social media!
♥ Message us on Etsy to discuss your order, if needed
♥ Email: preciousbloombb @ gmail.com
♥ Website: http://www.preciousbloom.ca
OTHER FACE MASK PATTERN OPTIONS
FACE MASK LANYARDS
FACE MASK POUCHES
♥ Your order will be packaged with cover stock and a lip 'n tape cellophane bag - suitable for wrapping and gifting; then your order will be inserted in a vinyl shipping envelope to ensure your product arrives in excellent condition.
♥ All orders are shipped on the next business day if at all possible.
♥ Canadian orders are shipped via Canada Post First Class Mail for free; expedited shipments are at the customer's expense.
♥ For shipments going to the United States, please provide us with your PHONE NUMBER and EMAIL ADDRESS which are required to complete the required customs declaration. US orders are shipped via Canada Post Small Packet - Air as soon as the requested contact information is provided.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. Personal information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in Canada and the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) ,I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Elizabeth Hare, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Elizabeth Hare, 6 - 2 Waterfall Lane, Nepean, Ontario K2H 9M8 Canada
Yes, I will gladly consider your request for a custom order. Usually a surcharge is added for such services.
We will be glad to discuss your custom orders; however, a 25% surcharge will be added to custom items.
We suggest that baby items be washed before use with gentle laundry detergent and rinsed at least twice to remove any detergent residue.
Doll clothing may be washed on warm on the gentle cycle in a lingerie bag, unless otherwise noted. DO NOT iron sequins, buttons, netting or Velcro closures.
Face Masks and Mask Pouches should be washed in very hot water and hung to dry unless specific instructions have been given for specialty fabric masks.
We do not offer wholesale products.
Gift wrapping and packaging may be requested; a $5 charge will apply for gift wrapping. Additional shipping charges may apply as well.
I do accept custom orders for doll clothing; however, extra time will be required, as well as extra charges. I cannot guarantee that a specific fabric will be available because I buy fabric for doll clothing in small quantities.
With respect to organic baby items, I also accept custom orders such as fitted sheets and doublet blankets; extra time will be required for such orders. Again, I cannot guarantee that a specific fabric will be available. I buy by the bolt and must buy 4 bolts to place an order.
With respect to face masks, I can work with you to create a customized mask size - smaller or larger; extra charges will apply.
We have samples of the 6 main 18" dolls: American Girl, Journey Girl, Maplelea, MyLife, Newberry, and Our Generation.
If you would like us to customize a dress, for example, for you for a specific doll, please let us know. Extra time and costs will be involved. We may not be able to offer your first fabric choice.
We offer six sizes of masks from Extra Small (3-7 yr) to XXL. In each listing the size of the masks is listed. We are NOT responsible for your choosing the wrong sized mask.
If you wish to order a customized mask, please let us know the dimensions you require (length and width). We may not be able to offer your first fabric choice. Extra charges will apply for custom ordered masks.